ECO-certified Super Absorbent Heavy Flow Pads with Anion Strip
NEW Revolutionary Innovative Genial Day organic pads with anion strip will provide you the best protection from leaks and will make your period easy and comfortable as never before. We use Tourmaline Mineral - a semi-precious stone in our yellow Anion strip. The strip helps to reduce bad odor and bacterial growth; it provides a feeling of freshness, comfort and protects intimate skin and reproductive system from ailments caused by bacteria in the liners and pads.
ESPECIALLY RECOMMENDED* IN CASE OF:
- sensitive and/or allergy-prone skin;
- vaginal infection(s) and/or inflammation(s);
- heavy flow;
- painful and/or irregular periods;
- recent childbirth;
- recent gynecologic surgery.
- Dermatologically tested, eco-certified by Oeko-Tex® 100 and Made for Health®: does not contain harmful substances, does not cause skin irritation.
- Gentle to your skin - no fragrances or lotion, chlorine free, skin friendly pH, breathable.
- Superior absorbency – first organic pads which absorb up to 10 times more than others. Absorbs up to 164 g (5.78 OZ) according to the Rothwell method test (ISO 11948-1).
- Protection from leaks – side walls and 2 sticky wings provides superior protection from leaks.
- Because of highest absorbency and protection from bacteria and odor, you will use fewer pads compared to other organic pads.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
MATERIALS: Non-woven fabric, anion strip with tourmaline, cotton, air-laid paper, highest quality SAP (super absorbent polymer), ventilated film, non-toxic adhesive.8 count per package
ATTENTION! IF FOR SOME REASON YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH OUR PRODUCTS, WE PROVIDE 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Tested for harmful substances.
Skin irritation test.
Made for health
Do not flush in the toilet.
Don't let kids play with the plastic.
Protect the environment and recycle aluminium bag in to the container for the plastic.
Designed in Europe.