Organic Cotton Lace Thong Panties
The Power of Seduction Panties
There were times when I used to wear thongs only... While I still feel young, I now reach for a thong only when I must wear a close-fitting dress. I’ve created this model for my friends who still can’t live without a nice pair of "Seductresses."
How our panties differ from other thongs? You've probably heard that due to their narrow crotch and close contact with our bodies, thongs can be a cause of frequent vaginal infections. It's especially true if a thong is made of synthetic fabric. Our "seductresses" feature a slightly wider crotch and are made with organic cotton, which, has been dyed using toxin-free dyes. As a result, they won't release any toxins into your body. To fight infections, we have used silver in the panties' finish. Silver has been known for ages as having antibacterial properties. Before the invention of refrigerators, people would place silver in milk to prevent it from spoiling. So, hopefully, our panties will save you from yeast infection (insert your own inappropriate food joke here).
In case you were wondering, "The Power of Seduction" panties feature our patented double crotch. If you choose to wear them during your period, you'll be able to tuck in and hide the wings of your menstrual pad (but there is no Thong shape pads, so . On the other hand, three-layered crotch will help you feel drier every day as well.
DETOX YOUR FASHION
A few more benefits of our panties:
They are made with the highest quality organic cotton which is dyed using toxin-free dyes. This is important because panties rub against your most intimate body parts which tend to absorb everything like a sponge (whether it's good or bad). Why risk anything bad happening if we can do without it?
I'm sure you've heard that gynecologists recommend wearing cotton underwear, but did you know why? Mainly, because cotton is air permeable and our intimate body parts must be able to breathe to stay in the best shape. Our lady bits clean themselves by secreting mucus, which needs to be absorbed, and cotton does the best job. This is where silver ions come to their aid, preventing bacteria from multiplying and unpleasant odor from spreading.
Also, by wearing these panties, I've noticed that in case there is more vaginal discharge, the patented double crotch helps to absorb more liquid.
FABRIC CARE. Hand wash in warm water or machine wash at 104°F maximum. In case of blood stains, wash in cold water. Since our undergarments have the SILVERPLUS® finish, they can be washed in lower temperature water.
Extra feature - Wing Pockets
We make our patent-pending EiVi panties with double crotch, pad wing pockets, and improved adhesion. The specifically designed wing pockets allow you to tuck the Genial Day® pad wings in, so that they cannot be visible from outside. You can wear EiVi any time you want, even during your heaviest days, and have no worries about anyone noticing your pad.
8% elastane (spandex)
92% organic cotton
LINER: 100% organic cotton
Features specially designed double crotch with wing pockets to hide pad wings.
Certified Oeko-Tex®100, GOTS.
PLEASE NOTE: IF, FOR SOME REASON, YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH OUR PRODUCT, WE PROVIDE A MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Major benefits of SILVERPLUS®
IT'S SUSTAINABILITY, PRODUCT SAFETY, AND FUNCTIONALITY
- QUALITY AND FUNCTIONALITY. Unique silver ion technology provides superior skin protection, hygiene, and cleanliness while preventing multiplication of bacteria that cause an unpleasant odor.
- SUSTAINABLE FABRIC CARE. Products treated with SILVERPLUS® technology can be washed in colder water, which will result in energy savings. No need to worry -- your laundry will come out clean.
- EFFECTIVE. SILVERPLUS® bonds with textile without the use of any additional chemicals or bonding materials. Silver finish stays on after multiple washing cycles; even regular detergent won't remove it.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY. The SILVERPLUS® material has no known negative effects on our environment. Silver ions released back into our environment won’t increase normal levels of silver that is naturally found in soil. This material does not affect important bacteria that provide biological cleaning in the sewage. This was confirmed in LAUS-GmbH studies.
- SKIN FRIENDLY. The cytotoxicity test for safety on the skin has shown that SILVERPLUS® has no impact on the skin's natural balance. A field study carried out by Hohenstein researchers with the assistance of an external dermatologist has demonstrated that silver-containing antibacterial clothing does not affect the skin's natural flora, even if the person wears it permanently.
- CERTIFIED. The SILVERPLUS® technology has been certified in Germany and meets stringent ecological and toxicological criteria of bluesign® and is certified by Oeko-Tex®.
*These reports have not been evaluated and approved by the U.S. EPA.