ECO-certified Super Absorbent Regular Flow Pads with Anion Strip
ESPECIALLY RECOMMENDED* IN CASE OF:
- sensitive and/or allergy-prone skin;
- vaginal infection(s) and/or inflammation(s);
- heavy flow;
- painful and/or irregular periods;
- recent childbirth;
- recent gynecologic surgery.
- Our liners are dermatologically tested and eco-certified with Oeko-Tex® 100 and Made for Health®. Their materials do not contain harmful substances that might cause skin irritation.
- They are gentle on your skin, contain no fragrances or scents, are chlorine-free, breathable, and have skin-friendly pH.
- Superior absorbency: Genial Day produces the first organic pads that absorb up to 10 times more than other pads. Rothwell method test (ISO 11948-1) results show that our pads can absorb up to 122 g (4.30 OZ).
- Protection against leaks: side walls and 2 sticky wings can provide you with superior protection against leaks.
- Due to Genial Day pads’ highest absorbency and protection from bacteria and odor, you will use fewer pads than those of other brands.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
MATERIALS: Non-woven fabric, anion strip with tourmaline, cotton, air-laid paper, highest quality SAP (super absorbent polymer), ventilated film, non-toxic adhesive.10 liners per package
PLEASE NOTE: IF, FOR SOME REASON, YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH OUR PRODUCT, WE PROVIDE A MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Tested for harmful substances.
Skin irritation test.
Made for health
Do not flush in the toilet.
Don't let kids play with the plastic.
Protect the environment and recycle aluminium bag in to the container for the plastic.
Designed in Europe.