Loved by European women, now available in the U.S. You're going to love our wipes! Made from 'eco-friendly' 100% biodegradable bamboo cloth. Soft and gentle, eco-certified, unscented bamboo wet wipes are perfect for cleaning intimate parts, hands or face. Suitable for sensitive skin. Water-based formula cleans skin without soap and does not leave a sticky residue.
+ ALCOHOL-FREE - PARABEN-FREE- SOAP-FREE
+ WITH ALOE VERA
+ PH NEUTRAL
INGREDIENTS: aqua, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, citric acid, polyhexamethylene biguanide hydrochloride, benzalkonium chloride, glycine.
Manufactured in ISO 9001, GMPc, GMP certified facility
Eco-certified by Oeko-Tex® 100
Made for Health® certified
VEGAN - Vegetarian Society approved
Leaping Bunny approved
- Bamboo is 100% biodegradable – the wipes break down naturally (when out of the packet) with no negative impact on the environment.
- Bamboo is organically grown and is naturally pest resistant, making it 100% pesticide free (cotton is only 5% of the world’s crops but contributes to 25% of the world’s pesticides.)
- Bamboo needs very little to no water to grow and uses less space than cotton. (Cotton requires a lot of water and land to grow.)
- Bamboo inhales CO2 and exhales O2 into the atmosphere – generating more oxygen than trees.
- Bamboo is harvested from established plantations, not from forests – so it does not destroy animal habitats such as the orangutan or panda.
- This type of bamboo is not the type pandas eat, so it is very 'panda-friendly'!
- Bamboo is harvested without using harsh chemicals. No bleach or chlorine is used.
Bamboo is also 60% more absorbent than cotton.
Bamboo is naturally anti-bacterial.
Unscented bamboo wet wipes
I've been using the wipes and panty liners.I absolutely love them. my only thing is I wish they were a little bigger.Being that I am a plus size women.. it doesn't cover everything. All in all I love the product and I cant wait to use their pads for the first time when I get my period.