Pads and liners
GENIAL DAY® pads vs regular organic pad
Genial Day® brand stands out because of the spirit of innovation and genuine concern about woman's health. Premium hygiene products are developed with ecology and health care in mind.
FUNCTIONAL AND PREMIUM QUALITY PRODUCT
We are firm believers that "cheap" and "affordable" are not synonymous; our goal is to design and manufacture products that are affordable, but not cheap; luxurious as measured by their quality and durability, but not the price tag. As human beings, as a family, and as entrepreneurs, we strive to be the best that we can be and we expect the same from our partners.
We partner up only with the best manufacturers in the industry. We regularly visit our partners' factories in Spain, Lithuania and China to make sure they meet and exceed fair labor practices and compensate their employees fairly, as well as to ensure that the quality of the products will meet our expectations.
Genial Day® sanitary napkins are the only patented, organic sanitary napkins with an anion strip (Invention patent no. 200510076755). Each year our products are tested by International Association for Research and Testing in the Field of Textile Ecology (Oeko-Tex® - SWITZERLAND, GERMANY, and AUSTRIA) to confirm that they meet high human-ecology standards. Genial Day® sanitary napkins have passed strict requirements of Made for Health® certification. This certification tests product's cytotoxicity and biochemical parameters. We stand by the high quality of our products, which has been proven by independent studies and certificates. WE ASSURE THAT NONE OF OUR PRODUCTS ARE TESTED ON ANIMALS.
GENIAL DAY® is your choice if you are looking for the products which do no harm to your skin and body and provide the ultimate comfort and protection.
- ECO CERTIFIED
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY
- DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED
- NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS
- ANION STRIP PROTECTS THE SKIN BY REDUCING BACTERIA GROWTH IN THE LINING
- BACTERIA AND ODOR CONTROL
- SKIN-BALANCED pH
- SUITABLE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN
- EXCELLENT PROTECTION FROM LEAKS
- AIR PERMEABLE BASE PROVIDES FRESHNESS AND COMFORT
Distributed in 15 European countries Loved by 1,000,000 women
EXPERIENCED AND RECOGNIZED IN EUROPE
- In 2009, we launched our first line of feminine hygiene products in Europe under the GENTLE DAY brand.
- In a few years, our products became available in major supermarkets and pharmacies.
- After 8 years in business we have successfully expanded to several European countries.
- We became a top organic sanitary napkin brand in some of the European countries .
- We are recognized by our customers as the premium hygiene product brand.