Subscribe and Save 15% plus FREE SHIPPING!
Loved by European women, now available in the U.S. You are going to love our wipes! Made from 'eco-friendly' 100% biodegradable bamboo cloth. Soft and gentle, eco-certified, unscented bamboo wet wipes are perfect for cleaning intimate parts, hands or face. Suitable for sensitive skin. Water-based formula cleans skin without soap and does not leave sticky residue. Great for travel, too!
Featuring an ingredient commonly known as A.SAP. It's a natural origin grain extract invented and patented in Japan. A.SAP is a non-toxic, natural, broad-spectrum antibiotic that provides powerful deodorizing effect.
Our soft bamboo wipes also contain antimicrobial silver ion water: non-toxic, tasteless, non-irritating, non-polluting "green" sterilization product.
+ ALCOHOL-FREE - PARABEN-FREE- SOAP-FREE
+ WITH ALOE VERA AND VITAMIN E
+ PH NEUTRAL
INGREDIENTS: aqua, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, citric acid, polyhexamethylene biguanide hydrochloride, benzalkonium chloride, glycine.
Manufactured in ISO 9001, GMPc, GMP certified facility
Eco-certified by Oeko-Tex® 100
Made for Health® certified
VEGAN - Vegetarian Society approved
Leaping Bunny approved
- Bamboo is 100% biodegradable – the wipes break down naturally (when out of the packet) with no negative impact on the environment.
- Bamboo is organically grown and is naturally pest-resistant, making it 100% pesticide free (cotton is only 5% of the world’s crops but contributes to 25% of the world’s pesticides.)
- Bamboo needs very little to no water to grow and uses less space than cotton. (Cotton requires a lot of water and land to grow.)
- Bamboo inhales CO2 and exhales O2 into the atmosphere – generating more oxygen than trees.
- Bamboo is harvested from established plantations, not from forests – so it does not destroy animal habitats such as the orangutan or panda.
- This type of bamboo is not the type pandas eat, so it is very 'panda-friendly'!
- Bamboo is harvested without using harsh chemicals. No bleach or chlorine is used.
Bamboo is also 60% more absorbent than cotton.
Bamboo is naturally anti-bacterial.
Unscented bamboo wet wipes - Subscription
I have been searching for a long time for a wipe that a) doesn't fall apart in use; b) has the right level of moisture to be effective without leaving me soggy; c) comes out of the package one at a time; d) is made of safe, sustainable, biodegradable ingredients. Genial Day hits every mark! My only wish is that it would come in a bigger packages to reduce the plastic waste a bit. The small packs are great for a purse, but we go through them quickly at home. I try to reduce my plastic use everywhere I can; with a product like wet wipes, I don't think I can avoid it! Thank you, Genial Day, for making the best wipe ever.
Hi Abbie, Thanks for your detailed review. I love that you like our wipes, and regarding packaging, I am also thinking to make bigger package eventually. Meanwhile I just letting you know that the wipe package is made with the most safe and easily recyclable plastic polypropylene (PP). As long as you will be recycling it in to plastic containers it should be sorted out and recycled. Most recycling plants in US can recycle PP plastic.