Intimate Foam Wash
Intimate Foam Wash
Intimate Foam Wash
If you're like many women, you've probably experienced the frustration and embarrassment of intimate skin issues. From dryness and itching to urinary tract infections and yeast infections, these problems can affect your quality of life and make you feel less confident. That's why we've developed Gentle Intimate Foam Wash. This specially formulated wash cleanses gently while optimizing moisture levels and helps keep sensitive skin healthy. Gentle Intimate Foam Wash's enriched formula is specially formulated to cleanse and protect delicate skin, providing a unique mix of ultra-fine and soft foam, optimizing moisture level, and protecting intimate areas with a blend of Panthenol, xylitol, hydroxyethyl urea, sodium lactate, and sodium gluconate.
For sensitive skin: This foam wash is specially formulated to gently care for sensitive skin in intimate areas. It is versatile and can be used daily, postpartum, during pregnancy, or for recurring vaginal
Boosts Hydration: This gentle intimate foam wash contains soothing and skin-calming ingredients that will help to improve your skin's hydration levels by enhancing your skin barrier function. In addition, this
product contains xylitol which has been shown to boost skin hydration levels by up to 40%.
Maintain your perfect pH: Our lactic acid-based intimate wash
helps to restore and maintain the physiological pH level in the vagina. This is important for keeping vaginal tissues healthy and balanced, as well as preventing infection.
Fights embarrassing infections: This intimate foam wash not only
provides gentle cleansing for your most sensitive areas but with the help of xylitol can also fight the yeast Candida albicans, which can lead to candida infections.
Soothe and relieve: This intimate foam wash contains
PANTHENOL, also known as provitamin B5. This Vitamin B derivative is widely known for its ability to soothe the skin and relieve it from irritation.
KEY INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
• XYLITOL: conditions, moisturizes and improves the skin's barrier function. There is a study that found that xylitol can fight Candida Albicans, which can cause fungal infections.
• PANTHENOL (provitamin B5): has soothing properties, helps the skin to maintain its moisture level, and protects it from irritation. Provitamin B5 accelerates the healing process of injured skin.
• LACTIC ACID: maintains the natural acidity of the skin, which is favorable for the mucous microflora.
• DECYL GLUCOSIDE: gentle, foaming substance, that does not irritate or dry out the skin, gently washes.
• HYDROXYETHYL UREA: a softening and long-lasting moisturizing agent.
• SODIUM LACTATE: supports the natural moisturizing factor (regulates the moisture content of the skin by protecting against dehydration) and helps to hydrate the skin.
• SODIUM GLUCONATE skin conditioning agent: it makes the skin softer and smoother.
• Fragrances or essential oils
• Allergic ingredients
• Sulfates (SLES, SLS)
Aqua, Decyl Glucoside*, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Xylitol, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Gluconate*, Panthenol, Lactic Acid*, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate. *Certified Organic
Made in the EU.
Can be used daily, postpartum, during pregnancy, or for recurring vaginal issues.
Dispense 2 to 3 pumps of the foam wash, gently massage over the intimate area and then rinse thoroughly off with lukewarm water.
Shipped throughout the United States.
Free shipping -- orders value at checkout over $45.00 (after discounts)
$1.90, on orders up to $2.00
$4.90, on orders from $2.01 up to $17.90
$9.95, on orders over $17.91 up to $45
More about shipping and returns read here
FOR SENSITIVE SKIN
The gentle formulas of GENTLE DAY® vulva and body care products are formulated without SLS/SLES, fragrance, essential oils, parabens, alcohols, and allergens.
Lactic acid maintains the natural acidity of the skin, which is favorable for the mucous microflora.
ECO AND HUMAN FRIENDLY
Does not contain environmental toxins, certified VEGAN - no animal derived ingredients, does not tested on animals.
Preventing vaginal infections
Recurrent vaginal infections and irritated skin of the vulva are common complaints among women. They occur due to hormonal changes from adolescence to menopause. This is also influenced by synthetic pads, synthetic panties, dark clothing, detergents and fabric softeners, perfumes in intimate hygiene products, and the unbalanced pH of products.
GENTLE DAY foam will help take care of your delicate intimate skin with natural and organically certified ingredients.