Organic Cotton Sports Bra
Queen of Comfort Bra
I travel a lot, so I know first-hand that being comfortable on a long trip is very important. When traveling, I avoid wearing anything that would restrict my movements; I always choose clothing made of natural fabrics because your body tends to sweat less and because such fabric produces less static cling (especially when traveling by plane). Having that in mind, I decided to create an ultra-comfortable bra designed to make your life easier when traveling; a bra that you couldn’t wait to put on as soon as you come back home from work; perhaps even exercise wearing it.
One of the first women to fall in love with this bra was my sister, who is currently nursing. A deep cleavage allows easy access to your breast when it’s time to feed the baby; in addition, enlarged breasts during nursing mean that your old bras no longer fit, but this wouldn’t be an issue with this comfortable bra. It's very stretchy (because it’s made with elastane) and comfy. Unlike a typical bra, this one is comfy enough to sleep in and it’s designed to accommodate nursing pads perfectly, they never get lost in the bra.
Nursing women know a thing or two about cracked nipples. Since this bra has a silver ion lining – which is known for its antibacterial qualities – cracked nipples may heal faster.
You will feel free and comfortable with this eco-friendly bra! It fits your body contours well and supports your breasts, while racerback straps won’t dig into your shoulders. If you enjoy feeling unrestricted and care to provide your precious breasts with the utmost comfort at home, while exercising or traveling – this bra should be your #1 choice!
DETOX YOUR FASHION
A few more benefits of our bra:
It is made with the highest quality organic cotton which is dyed using toxin-free dyes. This is important because bra rub against your most beautiful body parts which tend to absorb everything (whether it's good or bad). Why risk anything bad happening if we can do without it? I'm sure you've heard that gynecologists recommend wearing cotton underwear, but did you know why? Mainly, because cotton is air permeable and our intimate body parts must be able to breathe to stay in the best shape. Silver ions come to their aid, preventing bacteria from multiplying and unpleasant odor from spreading.
FABRIC CARE. Hand wash in warm water or machine wash at 104°F maximum. Since our undergarments have the SILVERPLUS® finish, they can be washed in lower temperature water.
92% organic cotton
Certified by Oeko-Tex® 100, GOTS
ATTENTION! IF FOR SOME REASON YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH OUR PRODUCTS, WE PROVIDE 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Tested for harmful substances.
Major benefits of SILVERPLUS®:
IT'S SUSTAINABILITY, PRODUCT SAFETY, AND FUNCTIONALITY
- QUALITY AND FUNCTIONALITY. Unique silver ion technology provides superior skin protection, hygiene, and cleanliness while preventing multiplication of bacteria that cause an unpleasant odor.
- SUSTAINABLE FABRIC CARE. Products treated with SILVERPLUS® technology can be washed in colder water, which will result in energy savings. No need to worry -- your laundry will come out clean.
- EFFECTIVE. SILVERPLUS® bonds with textile without the use of any additional chemicals or bonding materials. Silver finish stays on after multiple washing cycles; even regular detergent won't remove it.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY. The SILVERPLUS® material has no known negative effects on our environment. Silver ions released back into our environment won’t increase normal levels of silver that is naturally found in soil. This material does not affect important bacteria that provide biological cleaning in the sewage. This was confirmed in LAUS-GmbH studies.
- SKIN FRIENDLY. The cytotoxicity test for safety on the skin has shown that SILVERPLUS® has no impact on the skin's natural balance. A field study carried out by Hohenstein researchers with the assistance of an external dermatologist has demonstrated that silver-containing antibacterial clothing does not affect the skin's natural flora, even if the person wears it permanently.
- CERTIFIED. The SILVERPLUS® technology has been certified in Germany and meets stringent ecological and toxicological criteria of bluesign® and is certified by Oeko-Tex®.