Organic Cotton Hiphugger Period Panties
DETOX YOUR FASHION
The most comfortable innovative EiVi by Genial Day® period panties made of organic cotton and elastane with Silverplus® finish provide freshness and ultimate skin protection. Our organic cotton panties are super air permeable, so the skin can breathe all the time.
Textiles that touch skin are prone to multiplying microorganisms, therefore we have finished the fabric with silver ions to promote the feeling of freshness and ultimate skin protection.
Gynecologists always encourage women to wear cotton underwear, especially if they have problems with skin irritation and vaginal infections.
The textile industry is one of the biggest polluting industries in the world. We don’t want to be a part of this pollution. WE want to make a change and show that nice and fashionable underwear can be made with least impact on environment and a human health. Our underwear factory is a member of the global eco-initiative DETOX campaign by Greenpeace. It is certified by Global Organic Textile Standard, Organic Content Standard.
Underwear is tested and approved by Oeko-Tex®100, GOTS.
Extra feature - Wing Pockets
Patent-pending EiVi panties with double crotch and pad wing pockets. Specially designed wing pockets allow Genial Day® pad wings to be tucked in so they are not visible from the outside and to provide improved adhesion. You can wear EiVi any time you want, even during your heaviest days; you don’t have to worry about anyone noticing your pad.
ATTENTION! IF FOR SOME REASON YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH OUR PRODUCTS, WE PROVIDE 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Features of SILVERPLUS®:
- the highly effective silver ion technology which inhibits the multiplication of odor-causing bacteria. Unique technology provides hygiene, protection and freshness, longer use, less water consumption, can be washed in low temperatures;
- Earth‘s antimicrobial. From the natural element silver to the leading hygiene, protection and freshness technology;
- transfers the element silver into a silver compound which has been applied to microstructured substrates by means of highly innovative coating procedures;
- ecology: fresh textiles even at low washing temperatures – less energy consumption and better CO2 balance. With SILVERPLUS® consumers save energy and money and contribute to environmental protection;
- anchors to textiles by itself in a resistant to washing and dry cleaning manner without the addition of chemical binder or adhesive systems. It is not removed even after repeated wash cycles, cannot be removed by standard detergents;
- does not influence biological purging during sewage treatment! The antibacterial silver ions of SILVERPLUS® products are bonded within seconds in the waste water stream to absolutely insoluble silver sulfide (Ag2S) and, thus, are no longer bio-available. This has been confirmed by studies conducted by the independent test institute LAUS-GmbH, Kirrweiler/Germany*;
- the cytotoxicity test “safety for the skin“ shows that SILVERPLUS® has no influence on the natural balance of the skin. In a field study carried out by Hohenstein researchers, who have been assisted by an external dermatologist, it has been found that the natural skin flora is not affected even if the silver-containing antibacterial clothing is permanently worn*;
- made in Germany and is Oeko-Tex®-listed;
- SILVERPLUS technology fulfills the stringent ecological and toxicological bluesign® criteria and is, thus, bluesign® approved.
*These reports has not been evaluated and approved by the U.S. EPA.