Up to 100% leak protection. Innovative period panties!
This is not just another period pantie!
It features feathery soft superior quality, breathable micromodal fabric, leak proof layer with cotton and our PATENTED double gusset with pockets on the sides to hide pad wings.
Outer layer and gusset: 95% TENCEL modal, 5% elastane. Certified by Oeko-Tex®.
Inner layer: 100% cotton covered with PUL (Polyurethane).
You can wear the panties for additional leak protection during your period when also using a tampon, pad, or menstrual cup. Alternatively, you can wear the panties without any additional protection when expecting a period or at the end of the period when bleeding is less abundant.
* Holds one tampon worth of liquid
* May be used during the period for leak protection or light incontinence
* Perfect for day or night use
* Sustainably produced TENCEL™ micromodal with elastane is very thin, breathable, and gentle to your body
* PATENTED gusset area:
* double layer absorbs your flow while the underlying cotton layer wicks moisture and prevents period blood from seeping through the fabric
* wide gusset area stays close to your body and prevents leaks
* if you choose to use a pad, you can tuck in the wings inside the side pockets so they won't be seen on the outside.
* No annoying tags
HOW TO USE
It is recommended that you wash your panties with warm water and soap before the first use. Wear them during your period in addition to your tampon, menstrual cup, or pad. If your flow is light, you can use the panties without any additional protection. Micromodal fabric is delicate and slippery; you may find that it's hard to secure the wings of your pad. A pro tip: place the wings inside the discreet pockets and secure them there. After a few washes, the wings will stick better.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS. Pre-rinse in cold water for blood stains. Wash in cold or warm water by hand or in a washer with similar colors. Do not dry in a dryer. Do not boil. Avoid vigorous wringing.
Designed and patented in Europe. Made with sustainable TENCEL™ fabric. Manufactured in China.
Period panties Hi-Waist
The undies fit well and are comfortable. The issue I have with them is that, at risk of TMI, my flow migrates forward, not back (I often turn around pads and situate them far forward). The protective layer does not continue far enough to the front of the garment for me to consider using them as period panties. Otherwise a good product.
Great product.. I’ll definitely be buying more soon!!
These panties is a discovery for me. It is so so soft, so comfortable. I was wearing it with the pad, and I loved that you can not see the wings from the outside. I felt completely confident like never before in my life. I was sleeping like a baby, no vary about the leaks!